This is a guide to help customers using this website of Mapletree farm to place orders.
Click on the sign to expand
the points under a specific heading.
Click on the sign to collapse
the bullet points under a heading.
- Upon login, you are presented with the order cart. You can place orders from this page.
- Press 'Checkout' to first check your shopping cart and then press 'Submit order' to place
- You can save the order too, without submitting the order and continuing to payment.
- To edit your saved order please go to cart and select Modify order.
- Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation Email. Always check for
confirmation email and look for the order in 'My orders' before expecting a delivery.
- Order units can be in decimals in case of weight based products (KG). You can add 0.25 to
represent 250 gms of product, 0.6 for 600 gms of product, etc.
- As we work in perishables, we try to avoid sending low quality product. So we may not send
a few items at times.
- To cancel order, go to cart and remove all items from the cart. Alternately you can contact us
and we can mark your order as cancelled.
- You can place your order upto 10 AM of the day of delivery to your community.
- Please pay on delivery after verifying items you received. If you pay before delivery your
Mapletree account will be credited for items not sent.
- You can choose to repeat the most recent order by using the button on right top 'Repeat Last Order'.
- The previous order details are displayed taking into account current prices and availability.
- You can choose to place order as displayed by pressing 'Place above Order'.
- Alternately, you can choose to use the same items, but with changes in the quantities or change in the
list of items as well, by pressing 'Use Order with Changes'.
- To go back without using the displayed order, press 'Cancel'.
- You can also repeat a past order (other than the most recent order). To do this first go to 'My Orders'.
- The history of orders are displayed along with 'Reorder' button against each.
- When you press the 'Reorder' against a particular order, the same will be used to display details
taking into account current prices and avialability.
- The rest of the steps to be followed are the same as that of 'Repeat Last Order'.
- If you have already saved an order or submitted an order for the current delivery cycle, then the
'Repeat Last Order' / 'Reorder' options will not be available.
- We deliver once a week to your community. Your community means your villa community or
- If there are more than 10 people ordering in your community, we can consider delivering
twice a week.
- Our delivery trucks leave the farm around 4.30 pm. The delivery will usually be done
between 7pm and 9pm.
- If there is no one at home to receive the delivery, our delivery team will leave the
crate at your door step.
- The day and date of delivery is displayed at the top of the Order page.
- We plan to have crates barcoded and scanned on delivery in the near future in order to
ensure confirmation of delivery and avoid errors.
- Since we deliver same day harvest, we are unable to give paper invoice with the
crate, as the bill is made just around the time truck leaves. The packing team notes the
contents of the crate as its packed and a bill of what is packed is not put in the crate
because its needed to make official invoice.
- The official invoice is sent in your email, usually before the crate reaches you. You can check
the contents of the crate against the final bill in your email (at same email box you
registered at Mapletree website).
- The first delivery to you may take some time for the team to search the address. Please feel free
to give us a call if there is some confusion.
- WhatsApp is the best way to reach us, because phone signal is not always good in the remote
location of our farm.
- We follow a wallet system for payment.
- You can pay online in our website after you get the delivery and you have cross checked
with the final invoice.
- The final invoice shows both what was ordered and what was actually packed.
- When you click on pay later option while submitting the order you can pay online after
you receive the delivery.
- We do not have cash on delivery system.
- Our delivery team are farmers from the villages. They have not been trained/ equipped to
handle money. Kindly bear with us.
- We may do cash on delivery in the future.
Steps to pay online
- Request you to use a different browser other than Safari, if Mac user.
- Launch the ordering website : https://mpt.revu.in/
- Select "Click here to Pay" option found in top right corner of the ordering window.
- Enter a Positive value and select "Add Money".
- Then Select "Transfer ###".
- You will be taken to the payment gateway of Fonepaisa. Select appropriate payment option
and continue payment.
- There is PAYTM option in the Wallet section shown in Fonepaisa website.
Here are the steps to be followed to get prompt response from our support desk
- Please send 1-on-1 WhatsApp message to 9790948235 instead of writing in WhatsApp groups.
- For orders: Please use "#order" before your order on WhatsApp.
- For complaints : Please use "#complaint" before your issue or complaint on WhatsApp
- For query: Please use "#query" before your query on WhatsApp 1-on-1 message.
- Please bear with us as the phone signal is bad in a remote area like our farm.
- We have installed a big antenna to make WhatsApp work well. So you can make WhatsApp
calls to Vikram and Sawan and can also write WhatsApp message if you want to speak to
Shankar or Neeraj.
- Please write or call by WhatsApp - the number is 9790948235.